Red Wine Selection
Glass €5.95 Bottle €23.95
27. Solandia Nero d’Avola, Sicilly
Made from the local Nero d,Avola grape from Sicily,this is a very approachable soft medium bodied wine showing lovely expressions of ripe red fruits on the finish.
28. Santa Cristina Le Maestrelle
Expresses ample aromas of red fruits with vanilla notes.Full bodied yet very approachable with soft ripe fruits.
29. Masi Frescaripa Bardolino
A light red wine with an intense bouquet thanks to the beneficial climate of Lake Garda. One of the classics of the great Veronese tradition.
30. Tormaresca Neprica (Negromaro / Primitivo / Cabernet Sauvignon)
This wine is soft, medium-bodied and perfectly balanced with black cherry fruit flavours.
31. Torre dei Beati Monte Pulicino Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
Good density, complex fruit, lightly enriched by spicy hints. The pulpy body gives the wine a good smoothness, well balanced by the fine tannins, which, in combination with the natural minerality and the well measured acidity, contribute to an elegant, long finish.
32. Serego Alighieri Possessione Rosso
Made from Corvina, Molinara and Sangiovese grapes. The wine has an attractive nose and spicy bouquet. It is full bodied and with good structure and complexity with cherry and vanilla flavours on the finish.
33. Morellino di Scansano
Dark ruby red in colour. This wine is a blend of Merlot and Alicante grape varieties. The bouquet is intense and persistent with scents of sour black cherry, mulberry, liquorice and vanilla.
34. Antinori Pèppoli Chianti Classico, Toscana
Intense red fruit aromas, amplified by light hints of vanilla and coffee. Full-bodied, pleasantly lingering with soft, sweet tannins.
35. Valpolicella Ripasso doc Rubens
Rich aroma with hints of cherry and cooked fruits, velvety and full bodied on the palate. Drink with grilled red meat and pasta.
36. Masi Brolo Di Campofiorin Verona IGT
This single estate Campofiorin is rich, full bodied and packed with baked fruits and hints of cocoa and vanilla on the finish.
37. La Braccesca Nobile di Montepulciano
Rich and long on the palate with spicy and mineral notes that are typical of the Montepulciano area. Soft and smooth tannins indicate perfect ripeness.
38. Antinori Il Bruciato, Bolgheri
From the estate of Guado al Tasso. Aromas of red fruit followed by more complex notes of sweet spices and hints of menthol. On the palate the wine is soft, with wonderfully silky tannins.
39. Rosso di Montalcino La Caduta
Deep ruby red. Bouquet stylish, complex, with fragrance of vanilla and hints of black soft fruit. Warm, dry, persistent and well rounded. Great wine to accompany grilled meat or cheese.
40. Barolo docg Piemonte
Intense ruby red with a touch of orange; bouquet shows hints of spice, ripe red fruits and vanilla. Full elegant palate with well-balanced acidity and evident tannins.
41. Amarone della Valpolicella Classico
From local dried grapes the wine is complex and exuberant with intense concentrated cherry and plum flavours. Full bodied the finish is warm long and satisfying.
Toscana, the first of the Super Tuscans Internationally acclaimed, it is a rich, powerful, flavoursome wine packed with fruit and wonderful undertones of oak flavours.
Glass €9.00 Bottle €31.95
43. Belleruche Rouge Cotes du Rhone
Made predominantly from the Grenache grape this is a well-balanced wine with good fruit flavours.
44. Chateau Lagrange Lussac St Emilion
Crisp nose, with floral and fruity aromas and a discreet touch of wood. Rather elegant attack on the palate, followed by a firmer evolution with a woody structure.
45. Fleurie, Domaine de Poncereau
Fruity, floral, mellow and elegant but also racy with a silky texture and a structure of lovely finesse. Full, ripe red fruits are balanced by a supple freshness and acidity.
46. Chateauneuf du Pape 'La Bernardine' Rouge
A rich, powerful, full bodied generous wine with excellent finish and a hint of spice.
48. Torres Ibéricos Rioja Crianza
On the nose it reveals notes of black ripened fruits and spicy aromas from the wood. Silky entrance in the mouth with pleasant tannins. Long and spicy aftertaste.
49. Torres Celeste Crianza
Spicy and intense nose, with liquorice and black pepper hints on a base of well ripened fruits. On the palate, very fruity at first with ripened tannins, also persistent and full bodied.
Glass €9.00 Bottle €32.00
51. Katnook Founder’s Block Shiraz
An attractive fruit combination with subtle oak maturation flavours of vanilla. Warm generous structure, lingering fruit flavours and fine tannins.
Glass €7.95 Bottle €29.00
52. Miguel Torres Santa Digna Merlot Reserva
A soft rounded richly textured wine with ripe plum flavours and a discreet hint of vanilla.
Glass €9.00 Bottle €32.00
53. Saint Clair Vicar’s Choice Pinot Noir
Lifted notes of raspberry, strawberry and red cherry are complemented by subtle savory flavours with a full, lingering finish.
Glass €8.00 Bottle €31.00
54. Kanonkop Kadette (Pinotage / Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot)
Great fruit and structure while capability of maturing for a number of years.
Half Bottle Selection
61. Antinori Santa Cristina- Toscana
62. Antinori Peppoli Chianti Classico
63. Moreau Merlot vin de Pays
64. Château Méaume Bordeaux Superieur
65. Torres Santa Digna Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva
66. Riscal '1860' Tempranillo
Glass €8.00 Bottle €29.95
67. Moscato Piemonte Passito DOC